wordpress yoast SEO onpage optimization
It’s not about ‘get the traffic’ — it’s about ‘get the targeted and relevant traffic
WordPress (Yoast) OnPage Optimizations
eChannelling | SEO Analysis Report
What Our Clients Say
Instead of having us talk about ourselves, why don’t we see what our clients have to say.
Frequently asked questions
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s the process of optimizing a piece of content online so that it ranks higher in search engines such as Google and Bing. This is important to businesses as it drives visitors to their website.
Generally, an SEO company boost rankings for a website by making sure it is technically correct, offers relevant content which the search engines what to rank, pages are optimized for the keywords users search for and by getting links to the website.
SEO reports are based on the business model and goals of the business.
A reputable search engine optimization company will provide you with a monthly report. The contents of that report will depend on the nature of your business, as well as the length of time a given campaign has been in progress.
If you’re running an e-commerce site, you can expect to see a report that shows your conversions. On the other hand, if you’re running a “newsy” website, your report will focus more on traffic trends.
As a rule of thumb, though, SEO firms provide reports that show how well your site ranks for keywords related to your business and keyword growth over time, changes to rank over time, traffic patterns, and goal reports.
A few key reports to look for include:
- Year-over-year growth
- Month-over-month growth
- Increase in ranking for top keywords
- Earned high-quality links
- Conversion rates by channel
- Click-through rate for top pages
Getting ranked number one makes all the difference. The #1 result in Google’s organic search results has an average click-through rate (CTR) of 31.7%, and the #1 organic result is 10x more likely to receive a click compared to a page in #10 spot.
- 72% of searchers will select organic over a paid listing in the Google search engine results. (Moz)
- Organic CTR for positions 7-10 is almost the same. (Backlinko)
- The average cost of search engine optimization in the US is between 2,500 and 5,000 per month or per project.
- In most cases, search engine optimization beats PPC and social media marketing in lead generation.
- Organic search is responsible for 53% of all site traffic. (Search Engine Land)
- Google controls 88.6% of the search market. Bing controls 4.98%. (Statista)
- 93% of users do not scroll past the first page of search engine results. (Moz)
- 78% of consumers prefer to learn about a brand through articles rather than ads. (CoSchedule)
- 55% of marketers say blog content creation is their top inbound marketing priority. (CoSchedule)
- In a study conducted by Search Engine Journal in 2017, SEO leads had a 14.6% close rate (Search Engine Journal)
- Voice is expected to be a $40 billion channel by 2022. (Strategy Consultants)
- 76% of smart speaker users perform local voice searches at least weekly. (BrightLocal)
- Just 22.1% report that they generally read the featured snippet and consider their question answered without clicking the blue link. (Moz)
An SEO company is a Search Engine Optimization Company. This means, the company provides services to business to help them get better listed in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex and more. In most cases, they will help with Google primarily. The company focuses on getting a business strategically listed in the search engine so that the website gets traffic and more businesses from people using the search engine. Search engine optimization is a very important and popular digital marketing practices. Common SEO services include technical audits, link building, content writing, on-page optimization, international SEO, eCommerce SEO, local SEO and more.
If you have plenty of free time on your hands and not a whole lot to do, you can certainly tackle SEO services all by yourself. That’s probably not the case, though. If you’re like most entrepreneurs or managers, your overworked and stuck with a backlog of action items that you still haven’t handled. That’s why you should outsource your SEO responsibilities to a reputable company. Then, when that company is handling your SEO, you can take those other priorities off your plate and work on building your business.